Monday, September 6, 2010

I'm Not Giving Up


More and more people I know are splitting up and or getting divorced. I don't accept it. Now don't get me wrong I understand if they cheated on you or they beat you or they won't change a destructive lifestyle. Waking up in the morning and saying "I'm just not feeling it anymore" is not OK. It's a cop out. Let's call it what it is "BULLSHIT". What happened to working it out, till death do us part...... My marriage is my CONSTANT. Whatever happens in this crappy world, I know without a doubt that my wife loves me. Even when she doesn't feel it, she still is there to love me. That is what we do, unconditionally. Sure it's tough a lot of times, for most people it is. That is what makes it so "better than anything in my life", Jesus excluded. When something is tough and you work on it to make it better, don't you appreciate it more. I have put my wife though a lot of crap, believe me! She just doesn't give up, and I'm not going to either.

2 comments:

paperlilley said...

if this were facebook i'd 'like' this.

Brown Eyed Girl said...

I love you Jimmy! I love you, love you, love you! Thanks for not giving up! Please continue to pray for Chris and I? I'm really praying for God to work an absolute miracle in his life. He sure has worked one in my life. Give Kristi my love! :) <3